Sullivan Performing Arts Center
John Thomas Theatre
3941 Summerhill Road, Texarkana, TX 75503
The following is a list of guidelines to help assure that the Sullivan Performing Arts Center use form is filled out properly. These guidelines will insure that the correct information is entered into the district’s facilities use database. They will also help in organizing and maintaining the events schedule.
The application should originate from the TISD web-site and be completely filled out on-line, including detailed event instructions and accurate contact information.
Properly completed forms will be forwarded to the Director of Performing Arts for approval and entry into the master calendar. The requestor will be notified by e-mail and/or by phone as to the status of the request.
PAC Use Application
- School Facility or Building – Sullivan Performing Arts Center
- Specific Area Requested – This will be either the John Thomas Theatre or the THS Choir Room
- Equipment Needed – Please list anything that you will need from TISD in this space. Detailed information must be provided to insure proper set up. TISD also reserves the right to assess a fee for additional equipment and services.
- Type of Program – Please be specific as to the nature of your program
- Expected Attendance Count – Estimate the total number of people expected (participants and audience combined)
- Day, Date and Time of Use – Fill in the day, date and time in the appropriate boxes for any dates or times that you want to use the facility. (You may use the drop down arrows to put in the times)
- Organization Information – Fill out all blanks in this section. The name of your organization and the name of the authorized agent along with all contact information is required for the processing of your application.
- For TISD Use Only – Do not write in this section