STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Student Parking Permits will be issued daily during the following times:
- 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
- All Lunch Periods
No Permits will be issued during Class Periods or during Enrichment
Application Forms are available in the Cafeteria and at the Front Office. They must be completed using a black or blue pen.
The following documents must be attached to the completed Application Form:
- Valid Driver's License with Picture
- Copy of Current School Schedule
- Copy of Current Insurance
- Copy of Current Vehicle Registration
Student Parking Permits WILL NOT be issued to any student with car paper tags.
Replacement Fee is $5.00
ALL REMOTE STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A PARKING PERMIT TO ATTEND ANY CLASS ON CAMPUS
- Parking Tickets will be issued to any vehicle without a current Parking Permit.
- Tickets are $15 and payable within ten (10) days of issuance.
- After the 10th day, an additional $5 is added to ALL unpaid tickets.
- Ticket Fines can be paid during the following times:
7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
All Lunch Periods
No Ticket Fines can be paid during Class Periods or during Enrichment
For More Information, Contact: