New Hire Document Portfolio
The TISD New Hire Document Portfolio includes all new-hire documentation that will need to be completed prior to attending your New Hire & Benefits Session. We encourage you to review the New Hire Checklist carefully and make sure that all documents are provided.
If you are unable to print these documents, contact the Human Resources department. We will be happy to mail the documents to you or provide them for pick-up.
In addition to completing the New Hire Document Portfolio forms, you will also need to provide:
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Number(s) and Date of Birth for all Dependents
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit
- Official Transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of Teacher Certification (if applicable)
- Copy of Certification Exam Scores (if out-of-state certified)
- New Hire Documentation Portfolio
If you do not have a Driver’s License and/or Social Security Card, see Page 5 of the Form I-9 in the New Hire Documentation Portfolio for a complete list of acceptable documents.
IN PERSON OR VIA PHONE:
Gaby Valle, Administrative Assistant
4241 Summerhill Road
Texarkana, Texas 75503
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. - Friday