Students under 18 years of age must contact the TISD Adult Education & Literacy Program office at 903.794.2858 to set up an appointment with the Director.
To Enroll, a student MUST:
- Attend a required orientation offered on the first Tuesday of each month in the morning or evening.
- Register for Orientation online. Orientation will include information about the program and assessment for placement.
- Bring the following items to Orientation:
- Two forms of identification: Texas Driver's License/ID Card and Social Security card
- Documentation of any public assistance (TANF, SNAP, CHIP and Medicaid) received from Workforce Solutions or Health & Human Services Department.
Students DO NOT PAY for Classroom Instruction.
Students are required to pay for Practice Tests and official High School Equivalency Exams.
Length of Program:
A student's skill level, motivation and time commitment determines the programs length.