Substitute Teacher Document Portfolio
The TISD Substitute Teacher Document Portfolio includes all documentation that will need to be completed prior to being hired as a Substitute Teacher. We encourage you to review the Substitute Teacher Checklist carefully and make sure that all documents are provided.
If you are unable to print these documents, contact the Human Resources department. We will be happy to mail the documents to you or provide them for pick-up.
In addition to completing the Substitute Teacher Document Portfolio forms, you will also need to provide:
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- Driver's License
- Social Security Number(s) and Date of Birth for all Dependents
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit
- Official Transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of Teacher Certification (if applicable)
- Copy of Certification Exam Scores (if out-of-state certified)
- Substitute Teacher Documentation Portfolio
If you do not have a Driver's License and/or Social Security Card, see Page 5 of the Form I-9 in the Substitute Teacher Documentation Portfolio for a complete list of acceptable documents.
IN PERSON OR VIA PHONE:
Shelley McGee, Employee Benefits Specialist
4241 Summerhill Road
Phone: 903.794.3651 ext. 1009
Texarkana, Texas 75503
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Friday